Haven't been updating this because pain is pain is pain… and none of the doctors I go to see even look at the printouts of this pain blog that I bring them. What's the goddamn point, then???
I'll probably get back into it when my apathy subsides a little. Until then, I can summarize thusly: my pain is probably between a 6 and an 8, my skin and bones burn, my ribcage, hips/legs and spine ache, and I'm taking pain meds and lying on my heating pad and doing yoga to try to cope with it all.
Did I mention that the dick of a pain specialist (different than usual) that I saw earlier this week is going to take my pain meds away unless I come up with a diagnosis other than fibro within the month? Idiot. All I can say is, let the shitstorm commence. It's gonna be hell. Definitely hell.
So… I've been silent, I'll probably stay silent for a while until I see a reason to expend valuable energy updating this blog and being depressed by how nothing is changing for the better. Sorry I'm not sorry.
I'll probably get back into it when my apathy subsides a little. Until then, I can summarize thusly: my pain is probably between a 6 and an 8, my skin and bones burn, my ribcage, hips/legs and spine ache, and I'm taking pain meds and lying on my heating pad and doing yoga to try to cope with it all.
Did I mention that the dick of a pain specialist (different than usual) that I saw earlier this week is going to take my pain meds away unless I come up with a diagnosis other than fibro within the month? Idiot. All I can say is, let the shitstorm commence. It's gonna be hell. Definitely hell.
So… I've been silent, I'll probably stay silent for a while until I see a reason to expend valuable energy updating this blog and being depressed by how nothing is changing for the better. Sorry I'm not sorry.

0 comments:
Post a Comment